Property Professionals may join BOMA Omaha in either of two categories of membership.
- The Regular BOMA membership is composed of companies, partnerships or other entities, represented by individuals who are owners, managers, developers, leasing professionals, medical office building managers, corporate facility managers, or asset managers of buildings containing at least 10,000 square feet
- If multiple managers from the same company join BOMA, one member is designated as the Regular Building Member and pays full membership dues. Additional members pay discounted Additional Regular Member dues
- The Allied membership is composed of companies, represented by individuals, providing products or services to the commercial real estate industry. Jointly, these two groups work to accomplish the goals set forth by this organization.
- Young Professionals are defined as someone who has been in a building owner or property management role for three years or less, regardless of their age.
- Educator or Student members are defined as individuals who are full time students with a real estate or property management focused major and the educators who engage in real estate and property managment instuction.
- Building Engineer or Administartive Staff are defined as those who support the building owner or property manager in carrying out the day to day operations of the buildings they own or manage.
Specific dues rates are below.
- Regular Building Member $615 Annually
- Additional Regular Building Member $325 Annually
- Allied Member $760 Annually
- Young Professional Member - $199 Annually
- Educator or Student Member - $49 Annually
- Building Engieer or Administrative Staff - $49 Annually
- BOMA Omaha Cornerstone Partner - $5,000
- BOMA Omaha Leadership Partner - $2,500
- BOMA Omaha Supporting Partner - $1,250